5+ Years of experience in consumer goods packaging, food sciences, quality assurance, packaging equipment operation, logistics, inventory management, and D.O.T. and TTB regulated shipping operations in a consumer goods facility or related industry.
The shipping and logistics operator will have overall responsibility for full goods shipping and logistics operations. Duties will include coordination with the full goods inventory management operator to the proper picking, shipment order fulfillment and loading of full goods. Duties will include interaction with inventory management operator, shippers, drivers, wholesalers and Brew Hub clients. The shipping and logistics operator will remove finished goods from the inventory storage and staging area, verify brand, package and quantities picked and loaded, and ensure proper loading and weight distribution of full goods, final order validation, container sealing and transfer of full goods ownership.
The candidate must possess the following skills and abilities: Complete understanding of consumer goods manufacturing, finished goods handling, storage, inventory management and rotation, logistics coordination, shipping and dock operations practices, detailed knowledge of inventory data management and accounting, logistics process, container loading, load stabilization and final order accounting and ownership transfer, detailed knowledge of fork truck operation, the ability to support packaging line operations, inventory management, shipping and logistics in a manner that meets industry standard and Brew Hub SOP’s, Quality and Safety standards.
• Understand and monitor packaging operations and production planning.
• Plan, coordinate and execute logistics and shipping . Ensures product quality, inventory efficiency, freshness, accurate and safe loading of goods.
• Remove, haul, load and ship full goods inventory.
• Schedule, communicate with and coordinate equipment and drivers to ensure an efficient shipping and logistics operation.
• Account for, remove and properly handle returns, damaged full goods, dunnage and shipping materials.
• Completed duties in compliance with company policies and standards.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team of Brew Hub, LLC.