• A selection of maltsters to choose from
• Hops in whole leaf or pelleted form
• Yeast can be propagated in our laboratory facility
• Scale-up of recipes to 100 barrel batches
• Choices include simple infusion and multiple temperature step programs.
• Extended aging in stainless steel tanks or wood barrels available.
Custom Hopping Schemes
• Optional additions to kettle, whirlpool, hop-back, fermenter dry-hopping and via recirculating “torpedo”.
• “Natural” finished bright beers can be produced by fining rather than filtration if required.
Brew Hub has a sophisticated laboratory and an extensive quality assurance program. We will provide, for each batch:
• Carbonation level
• Aerobic/anaerobic total plate count
• Counts of spoilage organisms and wild yeasts
• Original and residual gravities
• Real degree of fermentation
• Calorie content
• Alcohol level
• Hop bitterness level
• Total VDK levels
• Dissolved oxygen, headspace oxygen and total package oxygen levels
• Semi-quantitative taste panel analysis can be run on all new batches and trends established